Simmo retired from the Royal Marines to Devon. With a love of climbing and over two years of experience teaching at the Rock and Rapid Centre, Simmo supervises climbing sessions, activity days and school residential visits, where the expertise he gained in the Royal Marines is put to great effect inspiring young people and encouraging them to achieve their potential.
Simmo also works in hospitality and is a dog lover. He enjoys the outdoors and relishes the delights and challanges of the rugged landscape on the local moors.
- Wonderful news being this weeks winners; Thank you! Congrats to everyone who won too! #SBSWinners #Chuffed https://t.co/M2ktJewlY0
- Please share our SNOW DAY DEAL! ❄️ £6.75 entry today only on all climbing at our centre ❄️ https://t.co/ThKgP8w7CG
- Come and see us for our Annual Santa Climb @Rockandrapid Call us now on 01769 309003 to book your place now! https://t.co/YPBF1oSiBY
- How's your #Movember coming on? We're pretty impressed with Lauren's... #Movember #Happyhumpday #Rockandrapid https://t.co/Ro3XoUkWtN
Questions and Answers
- Type of climber?
- New to Everything - So trying it all
- Hot or cold?
- What is your favourite destination?
- Home - as after travelling its always nice to return home.
- Bucket List
- Visit New Zealand
- See the world again, this time not attached to the Military
- Climb Everest
- What is your favourite clothing brand?
- The North Face
- What's on your iPod at the minute?
- Martin Garrix, Linken Park, Madness, George Ezra, Calvin Harris, Snap, Sash
- What is your favourite piece of kit for trips?
- Cosy Sleeping Bag