After working for 15 years in the outdoor industry freelancing for different expedition and outdoor companies, Keith set up Rock and Rapid Adventures to provide the high level of customer service that he felt was missing from a large number of outdoor providers. Every element of the company reflects his passion for the outdoors and his desire to provide the highest possible level of customer service.
Whenever possible Keith is out in Spain on the climbing crags of the Costa Blanca. Keith is a qualified Climbing and Kayaking Instructor and hopefully soon to be a diving email@example.com
- Wonderful news being this weeks winners; Thank you! Congrats to everyone who won too! #SBSWinners #Chuffed https://t.co/M2ktJewlY0
- Please share our SNOW DAY DEAL! ❄️ £6.75 entry today only on all climbing at our centre ❄️ https://t.co/ThKgP8w7CG
- Come and see us for our Annual Santa Climb @Rockandrapid Call us now on 01769 309003 to book your place now! https://t.co/YPBF1oSiBY
- How's your #Movember coming on? We're pretty impressed with Lauren's... #Movember #Happyhumpday #Rockandrapid https://t.co/Ro3XoUkWtN
Questions and Answers
- Type of climber?
- Hot or cold?
- Hot! I am getting to old for cold
- What is your favourite destination?
- Tanzania, I love it or Gozo so I can go Diving
- Bucket List
- 8000m Peak
- Climb 8a (well I can Dream)
- Dive with Sharks
- What is your favourite clothing brand?
- Well I should say Berghaus as we are lucky enough to be supported by them, and their stuff is great. Although I do like wearing my Sherpa Down Jacket. Maybe I will get a new Berghaus one soon!
- What's on your iPod at the minute?
- My taste in music is too eclectic, it is to random. Depends what mood I am in. But the last thing I listened to was ‘Counting Crows’
- What is your favourite piece of kit for trips?
- North Face Duffle Bag, iPad (Spend lots of time at Airports or on a Plane)