Josh started off at Rock and Rapid as a Work Experience student whilst he was studying Outdoor Education Level 3 BTEC at college, and as he got on so well he was then offered more of a permanent role. You will find Josh running climbing and coasteering sessions and residentials, always with a smile on his face!
When he's not working, Josh will always be outdoors, either on a Climbing trip or Mountain Biking! Some of Josh's favourite places to Climb in Devon are Dewerstone or Hound Tor on Dartmoor.
- How's your #Movember coming on? We're pretty impressed with Lauren's... #Movember #Happyhumpday #Rockandrapid https://t.co/Ro3XoUkWtN
- A huge well done to all 135 students that took part in our Inter schools Climbing Comp on Sunday - brilliant climbi… https://t.co/vaTAPBWWJU
- Huge Congratulations to the Pilton team for their brilliant Climbing on Sunday at our Inter Schools Climbing Compet… https://t.co/VqdnVxLWWy
- Our first raffle prize has arrived for our Santa Climb here @Rockandrapid !! Thank you for the very generous donat… https://t.co/9iiKHIvUSU
Questions and Answers
- Type of climber?
- Trad Climber
- Hot or cold?
- Cold definitely!
- What is your favourite destination?
- Scotland is definitely number 1
- Bucket List
- Visit Patagonia
- Visit Chile
- What is your favourite clothing brand?
- What's on your iPod at the minute?
- The Black Keys
- What is your favourite piece of kit for trips?
- BPA Bottle - it goes everywhere with me!