Josh started off at Rock and Rapid as a Work Experience student whilst he was studying Outdoor Education Level 3 BTEC at college, and as he got on so well he was then offered more of a permanent role. You will find Josh running climbing and coasteering sessions and residentials, always with a smile on his face!
When he's not working, Josh will always be outdoors, either on a Climbing trip or Mountain Biking! Some of Josh's favourite places to Climb in Devon are Dewerstone or Hound Tor on Dartmoor.
- Wonderful news being this weeks winners; Thank you! Congrats to everyone who won too! #SBSWinners #Chuffed https://t.co/M2ktJewlY0
- Please share our SNOW DAY DEAL! ❄️ £6.75 entry today only on all climbing at our centre ❄️ https://t.co/ThKgP8w7CG
- Come and see us for our Annual Santa Climb @Rockandrapid Call us now on 01769 309003 to book your place now! https://t.co/YPBF1oSiBY
- How's your #Movember coming on? We're pretty impressed with Lauren's... #Movember #Happyhumpday #Rockandrapid https://t.co/Ro3XoUkWtN
Questions and Answers
- Type of climber?
- Trad Climber
- Hot or cold?
- Cold definitely!
- What is your favourite destination?
- Scotland is definitely number 1
- Bucket List
- Visit Patagonia
- Visit Chile
- What is your favourite clothing brand?
- What's on your iPod at the minute?
- The Black Keys
- What is your favourite piece of kit for trips?
- BPA Bottle - it goes everywhere with me!