Isaac is a rock climber and an experienced instructor. He joined Rock and Rapid over three years ago and brings with him considerable experience in outdoor activities.
Isaac loves to help people exceed their expectations. He encourages people to go the extra mile - or step! - and surpass their own belief in their ability. He gets a great buzz from teaching and passing on his knowledge. Based at the Rock and Rapid Centre in North Devon, he also teaches at residential courses and at offsite activities.
Isaac is also a keen outdoorsman and when he isn't at the centre he can be found anywhere without a 'phone signal, preferably on horseback!
- Wonderful news being this weeks winners; Thank you! Congrats to everyone who won too! #SBSWinners #Chuffed https://t.co/M2ktJewlY0
- Please share our SNOW DAY DEAL! ❄️ £6.75 entry today only on all climbing at our centre ❄️ https://t.co/ThKgP8w7CG
- Come and see us for our Annual Santa Climb @Rockandrapid Call us now on 01769 309003 to book your place now! https://t.co/YPBF1oSiBY
- How's your #Movember coming on? We're pretty impressed with Lauren's... #Movember #Happyhumpday #Rockandrapid https://t.co/Ro3XoUkWtN
Questions and Answers
- Type of climber?
- Hot or cold?
- Tea should always be hot (by the time I get round to drinking it, it never is). Weatherwise, either or.
- What is your favourite destination?
- Anywhere nice and rural; I like travelling, but when you live on exmoor, you don't need to go far to find somewhere amazing!
- Bucket List
- Buy an island and live on it.
- Take part in an exploratory expedition.
- Think up more items for my bucket list.
- What is your favourite clothing brand?
- Anything practical will do.
- What's on your iPod at the minute?
- What is your favourite piece of kit for trips?
- Got to be my Leatherman. They can do anything.